|Address||95 Ravenhill Gardens, Belfast|
|EPC Rating||D60/C75 (co2: E50/D66)|
• Gas-fired central heating newly installed
• Excellent location within easy reach of city centre
• Attractive bright three bedroom terraced house
• Adjoining breakfast area to kitchen
• Large bright through lounge/living room
• Modern tiled bathroom with thermostatic shower
• Two good sized bedrooms plus small bedroom/boxroom
• Located close to Ormeau Park and Golf Course
This mid-terrace home is situated just off the Ravenhill Road, in an excellent location with direct commuter access to Belfast City Centre by car or on foot. The location benefits from close proximity to the Ormeau road with its many coffee shops, bars, cafes and restaurants, with Ormeau Park just a few minutes walk away.
The accommodation comprises one open plan lounge/dining room with south facing double glazed windows that offer good natural daylight to the living space. The modern kitchen with ceramic tiled floor has a good range of high and low level units for storage and is fitted with an electric cooker. The cooking area opens to a snug with space for small table and chairs or a breakfast bar.
The upstairs comprises two good size double bedrooms and a third single bedroom/study. There is also one modern tiled bathroom with thermostatic shower.
Fill in your details below and a member of our team will get back to you.